11 Drury Street Windsor
Contact agent for details
Private Inner City Retreat on 632sqm
Positioned in a quiet tree-lined cul-de-sac on the side of Windsor Hill is this renovated Queenslander on a 632sqm block with a North/South aspect. Spread over 2 levels, this family home has an in-ground swimming pool and is perfect for entertaining all year round.
With multiple indoor and outdoor living areas this well located property is located 4 kms from the CBD and features:
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 car accommodation
- Several living areas spread over both levels
- Open plan kitchen with granite bench tops
- Massive private rear deck on the upper level, paved terrace on the lower level
- Sparkling in-ground swimming pool (Solar heated) with Balinese entertaining pavilion
- Lots of storage, internal laundry
- Fully fenced child friendly yard with manicured gardens
- Windsor State School and St Columbas School catchment
- Close to transport (rail & bus), local shops and cafes and Wilston Village cafe and restaurant precinct
- Walk to Kedron Brook parklands, bikeways and walking tracks
-Less than 5km to the CBD with easy access to all arterial roads, tunnels (ICB, Clem 7, Legacy Way), The Airport Link and Bridges
This home is the perfect for families wanting to enjoy a low maintenance inner city lifestyle!
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.