18 Plymouth Street Alderley
Contact agent for details
DECKED OUT FOR ENTERTAINING ALL YEAR ROUND!
Positioned in an elevated location with panoramic district and mountain views is this stunning contemporary Queenslander. Spread over expansive 2 levels this home offers multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining areas and a sparkling in-ground swimming pool.
Showcasing a modern open plan interior the property features:
- 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- Stunning designer kitchen with massive island bench, stone benchtops, high quality appliances and lots of storage
- Several spacious living areas over two levels
- Rumpus area downstairs with custom built bar
- 2 full-width decks with panoramic views across the surrounding district and over to the mountains
- Freshly painted, bi-fold doors, high ceilings, polished timber flooring, air-conditioning, internal laundry, lots of storage throughout
- In-ground swimming pool with poolside entertainment deck
- Beautifully manicured gardens with a child friendly yard
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Walk to transport (rail and bus), parklands and bikeways and local shops
- Positioned less than 4 kms to the CBD with easy access to all major arterial roads and traffic corridors, The Airport Link, Tunnels (ICB, Clem 7, and Legacy Way) and Bridges. Close to The Royal Brisbane Hospital and easy access all Public and Private Hospitals and QUT Kelvin Grove Campus
Move straight in with nothing left to do but enjoy!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.