8 Baird Street Windsor
Contact agent for details
This impressive Queenslander has been master crafted and re-built. It's a stylish open, airy, and bright home to relax and entertain in. It greets you from the street and continues to surprise throughout. Inside it's a perfect blend of traditional elegance merged with the convenience of modern design all within just 4 km from the CBD.
Positioned in a quiet tree-lined cul-de-sac, this property enjoys views of the CBD, surrounding leafy suburbs and across to Mt Coot-tha. Spread over two expansive levels this stunning home offers abundant indoor and outdoor entertaining areas in privacy.
- 4 double sized bedrooms + office /parents retreat, 3 bathrooms + additional living space downstairs for a rumpus/music room.
- Main bedroom incorporates stylish his and her ensuite, robe and flows out onto a full width front veranda with panoramic outlook
- Superbly appointed state of the art kitchen with soft close drawer system, quality appliances (ILVE 6 burner gas stove, integrated dishwasher and French-door fridge) feature overhead pendant lighting and polished concrete benchtops with waterfall ends and timber fascia
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area feature cathedral ceilings and polished hardwood floors
- Beautifully crafted central staircase
- Multiple living areas spread over both levels
- Unique tree-top outdoor entertaining area with a built in BBQ, sink and cabinetry and boasts views of the CBD Skyline and Mt Coot-tha
- Landscaped Garden + alfresco entertaining area
- 2.7M to 4.4M ceiling height upstairs with cathedral ceiling in main living area and 2.7M to 4.4M ceilings downstairs, high quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Formal entry with boxed ceiling feature and double front doors
- New electrical wiring throughout, new services including water, sewer and stormwater
- Internal laundry with plenty of storage and external access
- Off street accommodation with secure storage
- Windsor State School Catchment and close St Columba's Primary School
- Walk to transport (rail & bus), Wilston Village cafe and restaurant precinct, Home Zone Shopping Centre, RBH, QUT Kelvin Grove Campus, Parklands and Bikeways
- Easy access to all major transport corridors, The Airport Link, tunnels (ICB, Clem 7 & Legacy Way) and Bridges
The quality of artisanship that has gone into the rebuild of this dwelling has to be seen to be believed! Move straight in with nothing left to do but indulge and enjoy an enviable inner city lifestyle!
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.