12 Inglis Street Grange
Contact agent for details
Stylishly Presented and Superbly Renovated!
Perfectly located close to Wilston State School and St Columba's Primary School is this meticulously renovated character Queenslander with a captivating street presence on a child friendly 784sqm block.
With 377 m2 of internal space for relaxed family living and entertaining, this generously proportioned 2 level family home provides plenty of space for the whole family to spread out in and features:
- 6 bedrooms (5 built-in), 3 designer bathrooms
- Main bedroom incorporates an oversized ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Hampton's style kitchen with engineered stone bench tops, large island bench and adjoining deck great for entertaining
- Several spacious living areas spread over two expansive levels
- 2 massive full width entertainers decks and front verandah
- High ceilings, polished timber flooring, original ceiling rose, decorative arch ways
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout, Security entry system
- Large laundry with engineered stone bench tops, glass subway tiles, great storage and pull out ironing board
- Separate downstairs entrance to study, perfect for home business or working from home
- Plenty of storage spaces throughout the property including: under stairs storage, double garage, under house lockable storage
- Child friendly yard with lots of privacy and room and access for a pool (pool design available)
Conveniently located close to all amenities and just a short stroll to Wilston Village cafe and restaurant precinct, the popular Kedron Brook Parklands and Bikeways, Grange Library & playgrounds, schools, shops, local cafes and transport.
Easy access to the CBD, Airport, all major arterial roads and tunnels and Bridges (ICB, Clem 7, Legacy Way, Story Bridge and Gateway Bridge)
This stunning home offers a wonderful family lifestyle with lots of space and easy access to amenities. Move straight in with nothing to do but enjoy!
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.