10 Wynnum Rd Norman Park
Contact agent for details
Seamless Riverfront Living
With an original design that fully embraces its enviable position on the tightly-held Brisbane riverfront, this unique residence offers a lavish and relaxed lifestyle in one of the most prestigious locations in Brisbane.
An exhibition of innovative and contemporary architecture, 10 Wynnum Road was designed by architect Joe Reggi and went on to win the 'Building Design of the Year Award' for 2015. And with its ability to blend elegant style with comfortable practicality across every inch of the 410m2 freehold allotment, it is easy to see why. Features include:
- Fifteen metre river frontage with views capturing both reaches of the river, New Farm Park and the city skyline.
- Luxury living spread across three intelligently laid out floors.
- Spacious, light-filled interiors accentuated by walls of glass and a central void featuring Moooi Random pendant lights.
- Premium quality fixtures and finishes throughout, including crisp white cabinetry, Hermes wall paper.
- Top floor master bedroom, featuring north-west aspect and river views, walk-in robe and a private ensuite.
- Remaining three bedrooms are well sized and boast their own ensuites.
- Gourmet kitchen appointed with a suite of Gaggenau appliances, including a gas cooktop that doubles as a teppanyaki plate.
- Expansive patio area for incomparable entertaining.
- Sparkling riverside lap pool lined with Italian tiles.
- Guest suite with private kitchen, entertaining area and direct access to the swimming pool.
- Climate controlled wine cellar with 1,100 bottle capacity.
- Secure garage with space for two vehicles.
- The home is insulated with polastic insulation, creating an airtight home with a high star energy rating.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.