89 Uxbridge Street Grange
Contact agent for details
Quintessential Hamptons Inspired Luxury on 840m2
With a commanding street presence and a bespoke one-of-kind design, this family residence has been customised for a five star family lifestyle. Set on a unique allotment with approximately 58 metres of frontage, every aspect of this luxurious home has been carefully considered to ensure ultimate comfort and functionality. Taking in a perfect north aspect and offering a balance of shared family living zones, including a games room and an extraordinary underground media room. Desired by many is the connection of indoor and outdoor spaces, this has been perfectly achieved by local renown builder Scott Clements and his design team. This home is a culmination of many years of experience and has been constructed to the highest of standards with every aspired appointment.
Inspections for this home are strictly by appointment only, please call to arrange a suitable time.
- Dramatic entry and stair void with handcrafted staircase
- Central kitchen with elegant shaker cabinetry
- Butler's pantry with extensive storage and ZIP tap
- Miele appliances include double ovens and induction cooktop
- Integrated Liebherr fridge freezer
- Terrace overlooking pool with built in Weber barbeque and gas pizza oven
- Five bedrooms on the upper level with three bathrooms
- Enormous master suite with free standing bathtub and dressing room
- Home office or sixth bedroom with bathroom on lower level
- Double lock up garage and extra height covered parking for boat
- Resort-style pool with slide, water feature and heat pump
- Fully fenced yard with remote electric gate entry and intercom
- Twin system ducted air conditioning on izone control system
- Data and audio hub networked to all bedrooms
- Theatre projector and Yamaha theatre sound system
- Outdoor speakers, recessed electric heaters and fire pit
- Vintec wine fridges, dry bar in games room
- Crimsafe throughout for peace of mind
- Vacu-Maid, automatic watering system
Located just a short walk to bike paths and acres of parkland along Kedron Brook. Offering schooling options which includes Wilston State School and St Columbus, with convenient transport options to private schools nearby. Great cafes and excellent shopping options are all within reach of this sublime family home.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.