43 Daphne Street Grange
Contact agent for details
Contemporary Meets Classic on 810m2
A seamless fusion of classic Queenslander charm and high-end contemporary design, this exquisite family home delivers refined family luxury. Sitting on a wide 810m2 with a perfect north facing outlook, all the family will appreciate bright open plan living spaces and effortless indoor/outdoor transitions. Soaring ceilings and dramatic sliding timber doors and windows frame a lush green outlook over a level yard and sparkling enormous swimming pool. A tasteful use of finishes throughout accentuate the sophisticated lifestyle on offer in this spacious family home.
- Grand open plan living zone with wide sunken lounge
- Featuring a two-way fireplace set in a dramatic brick tower
- 4 metre ceilings downstairs and 3 metre ceilings upstairs
- Sophisticated entertainers' kitchen with full butler's pantry
- European appliances including dual ovens and soft close cabinetry
- Stone benchtops used throughout all of the home
- Separate family room with dual sliding doors opening to yard
- Generous master suite with oversized walk-in robe
- Large ensuite with timber cabinetry and shutters
- Five bedrooms on the upper level off central living void
- Additional multipurpose space on the upper level
- Covered outdoor deck compliments the main living zone
- Enormous pool with glass bead interiors and outdoor shower
- Extensive outdoor built-in timber bench seating
- Video entry intercom and full security system
- Huge garage with extra storage area
Proudly positioned on a tree lined street in one of the most highly desired suburbs within inner northern Brisbane. Just 5km to the city centre and located within the Wilston State school catchment or walking distance to St Columba's primary. With Grange library and Lanham Park nearby or take the children for a ride along the bikeways of Kedron Brook. Wilston Village, Windsor Homezone and Newmarket Reading shopping centres are all within easy reach for a great choice of shopping and dining options.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.