Located in one of Wilston's most sought after avenues. 24 Main Avenue is a superbly presented and meticulously renovated family home that has been articulated to provide a beautiful indoor and outdoor lifestyle all year round with the perfect North to South Aspect.
It is a traditional Queenslander on a child friendly 607 sqm allotment with an outlook to the CBD skyline and surrounding leafy suburbs.
Spread over 2 levels this family home includes:
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 generously sized bathrooms
- Several living areas spread over both levels both inside and outside
- Designer Kitchen with high quality integrated appliances including a Liebherr 18 bottle wine fridge, pocket door pantry for organisation and stone bench tops and splash backs.
- Separate Lounge and Dining Areas with a spacious rumpus/living area downstairs
- The recent freshly painted interiors and luxurious chocolate stained flooring flows seamlessly through the timber bifold doors to a spaciously covered Rear Entertainer's deck that overlooks a beautifully manicured garden and pool.
- A character wrap around front veranda that enjoys leafy views over the surrounding suburb and the CBD Skyline
- The property has a fully fenced child friendly yard with a sparkling in-ground resort style swimming pool
- The secluded downstairs area is perfect for entertaining guests all year round
- A separate Internal laundry area with lots of storage capacity, air-conditioning throughout the house, with Recently freshly painted interior with High Ceilings with Character Features throughout
- 3 + Car Accommodation
- Lots of storage throughout the property
- Surrounded by million dollar plus homes in a very affluent and sought after inner city growth suburb
- Wilston State School and St Columba's Primary School catchment zones.
- Just minutes' walk to Wilston Village Cafe and Restaurant Precinct and close by to the newly renovated Newmarket Village and ever popular Reading Cinemas.
- Close to parklands, local grange library and the well-known Kedron Brook Parklands and walk/Bike ways.
- Positioned less than 4 kms to the CBD, the property also provides easy access to all elite private schools via rail or bus
- The unique position provides easy access to all major arterial roads and traffic corridors, The Airport Link, Tunnels (ICB, Clem 7, Legacy Way) and Bridges.
- Conveniently close to the Royal Brisbane Hospital with all other Public and Private Hospitals in close proximity.
Move straight in with nothing left to do but indulge and enjoy an enviable Inner-City lifestyle!
ALL APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE BY PRIVATE INSPECTION ONLY.
CALL OR EMAIL TODAY TO ARRANGE YOUR PRIVATE VIEWING.
0411 156 847 | [email protected]