59 Molonga Terrace Graceville
Contact agent for details
Riverfront Architectural Phenomenon
A truly unique and rare offering, this extraordinary 1,369m2 property celebrates industrial luxe design, overlooking the scenic Brisbane River. Expertly designed by the multi-award-winning group Base Architecture, the residence showcases both raw and polished concrete, as well as natural timbers, dark tones and generous expanses of glass.
Inviting you to relax and entertain in impeccable design, the three-level property with elevator access includes:
- Spacious open-plan living and dining area with gas fireplace and soaring void on the middle level that seamlessly connects to the outdoors
- Gourmet kitchen boasting Wolf & Barazza appliances, large butler's pantry, three dishwashers, granite benchtops and an adjoining timber bench
- Expansive al fresco area with built-in barbecue, integrated in-ground swimming pool, beautifully landscaped gardens and timber deck
- Private soundproofed bar with additional dining area displaying a temperature-controlled wine wall
- Parents' retreat on the upper level encompassing an oversized walk-through robe and an opulent ensuite
- Fully-equipped home theatre and separate gym
- Secure five-car garage and separate laundry
- Internal lift servicing all three levels
- Integrated sound system, feature lighting, floor-to-ceiling glass and ducted air-conditioning
- Adjacent 547m2 block provides endless opportunity to develop by building a tennis court, subdividing or expanding the home (STCA)
Located close to popular cafes, boutiques, a cinema and the Graceville train station. Set within the Sherwood State School and Corinda State High School catchment areas, this phenomenal home is also a short drive from Saint Aidan's Anglican Girls' School and Christ the King Primary School. Do not delay - call to arrange a private inspection today.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.