45 Daphne Street Grange
Contact agent for details
Stunning Architecturally Designed Home Filled With Charm
This beautiful residence has been architecturally designed and re-built to meticulous standards, and has a perfect blend of traditional elegance and modern contemporary design.
Positioned close to several access points of the Kedron Brook Parklands, Bikeways and walking paths, this spectacular home is spread over one expansive and well-proportioned level and includes multiple internal and external living areas. It also offers abundant indoor and outdoor entertaining areas with absolute privacy.
Spacious and immaculately presented, this residence comprises of:
- 4 bedrooms plus a sleep out
- 3 bathrooms + 2 powder rooms
- Several living areas
- Kitchen with stone bench tops, Island bench, mirror splash backs, multi-function stainless steel AEG oven, gas hotplates and Asko dishwasher
- Polished timber flooring throughout, Pressed metal ceilings and high ceilings throughout
- Ducted air-conditioning with crimsafe security
- Private North/East facing rear deck
- Spacious storage/utility area underneath
- Double car garage with extra storage and drive through access for a boat/ caravan or jet ski
- Fully fenced and landscaped with a stunning in-ground salt water pool
- 810m2 with beautiful gardens and grass, plenty of rooms for your pets and children
This home is located just a short stroll to Wilston State School and St Columba's Primary School and is just minutes from the popular Wilston Village Cafe and Restaurant precinct, local cafes, Newmarket Village and Cinema Complex.
Positioned less than 4km to the CBD, the property also provides easy access to all Elite Private Schools via rail or bus.
Easy access to all major arterial roads and traffic corridors, The Airport Link, Tunnels (ICB, Clem 7, Legacy Way) and Bridges. Close to The Royal Brisbane Hospital and with easy access to all Public and Private Hospitals.
Move straight in with nothing left to do but indulge and enjoy an enviable inner city lifestyle!
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.