39 Owen Lane Auchenflower
Contact agent for details
Vanquish by Joe Adsett Architects
A true landmark in prestigious Auchenflower, this Joe Adsett-designed sanctuary is in a class of its own. Expertly crafted to highlight stunning city views and to be as sustainable as possible, the five-bedroom Vanquish is Brisbane's first certified Passive House.
Thoroughly modern, the property is a celebration of world-leading eco-conscious design and tasteful contemporary style. Undeniably refined, the residence includes:
- Precision-crafted Blackbutt timber joinery, hyper-effective insulation, an airtight envelope, triple glazing and low-maintenance design
- Potential energy savings of up to 90 per cent for heating and cooling, due to Passive House certification, including a high-performance ventilation system that filters out pollens and pollutants and an app-monitored solar power system that can keep the home running off-grid with 28-kilowatt of battery storage.
- Incredibly spacious open-plan living and dining area, plus an enviable gourmet kitchen with a four-metre-long island bench, a breakfast bar, hand-crafted solid brass Sussex tapware, a butler's pantry, vast amounts of cupboard storage and a suite of high-end Siemens appliances, including a double pyrolytic and steamer oven and an induction cooktop
- Seamlessly linked al fresco area, an outdoor kitchen, fully-fenced grassed rear yard featuring established gardens and a chemical-free freshwater in-ground swimming pool
- Sizeable guest or fifth bedroom and well-appointed main bathroom
- Second living area upstairs and a functional study nook surrounding an expansive 13-metre atrium that delivers an qabundance of natural light throughout the home
- Lavish parents' retreat encompassing an oversized walk-in robe and a breathtaking outlook, as well as an opulent ensuite with dual vanities, a frameless shower and an elegant freestanding bath
- Three additional bedrooms also displaying built-in robes, plus a sophisticated main bathroom; one bedroom boasts an ensuite
- Phenomenal rooftop terrace on the third level featuring plenty of space for hosting guests and incomparable city views
- Industry-leading Control4 home automation system, ceiling fans, pendant lights, an abundance of storage and secure dual garage complete with high-flow EV car-charging station
Only five kilometres from Brisbane's CBD and minutes from a plethora of shops and dining options, this immaculate property is also close to the Auchenflower train station and the fashionable Barracks Shopping Centre.
Falling within the Rainworth State School and Kelvin Grove State College catchment areas, this unrivalled residence is also a short drive from Stuartholme School, Hubbard's School and Saint Ignatius School. Do not miss this exciting opportunity - call to arrange an inspection today.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.