68 Markwell Street Hamilton
Contact agent for details
Rarely offered Georgian masterpiece in prestigious Hamilton Hill
Inviting you to experience all the advantages of living in one of Brisbane's most coveted enclaves, this timelessly exquisite home offers classic elegance at its finest. Perfectly balancing modern luxury with a heritage-inspired aesthetic and excellent functionality, this four-bedroom family and entertainers' sanctuary on a 889sqm elevated allotment is in a class of its own.
Wonderfully exclusive yet enjoying proximity to superb local conveniences, the tri-level property is positioned amongst stately residences. Expertly refreshed by the renowned Wyer + Craw, the blissfully private home includes:
- Beautiful polished timber floors, a magnificent stone fireplace, lofty coffered ceilings, glittering chandeliers, ornate cornices, an attractive timber staircase and European-style striped awnings
- Manicured front garden framed by towering hedges and a grand facade
- Welcoming entry and central lobby that will make a sensational first impression
- Incredibly spacious open-plan living and dining area featuring a fireplace and plenty of natural light
- Adjoining designer kitchen showcasing a breakfast bar, marble benchtops, a butler's pantry, premium appliances and banks of seamlessly integrated cupboard storage
- Airy connecting sunroom that opens out to a linked balcony via bi-fold doors
- Large formal dining room, separate home office and tidy powder room displaying dual vanities
- Generous rumpus room downstairs that is accompanied by a fully-equipped kitchenette, making it a fantastic teenagers' or young adults' retreat
- Sizeable covered patio that leads down to a fully-fenced terrace area, established gardens, a barbecue area and a glamorous swimming pool boasting a water feature
- Opulent master bedroom on the third level encompassing an attached study and an oversized walk-in robe
- Lavish ensuite featuring floor-to-ceiling marble tiling, dual vanities and a separate toilet
- Two additional bedrooms fitted with built-in robes
- Luxurious main bathroom boasting a separate bath and shower
- Lavish fourth or guest bedroom on the ground level showcasing a sophisticated ensuite and a built-in robe
- Secure dual garage and an expansive storage area underneath
- Dedicated laundry and an abundance of storage
- Air-conditioning, built-in speakers, plantation shutters and downlights
Only six kilometres from Brisbane's CBD, this incomparable property is close to Portside Wharf's many shops, dining options and waterfront attractions. Bretts Wharf Ferry Terminal, the cherished Eat Street Northshore markets and the Ascot train station are also nearby. The fashionable Teneriffe, James Street and Newstead precincts are also easily accessible from this address.
Falling within the Ascot State School and Aviation High catchment areas, this unrivalled residence is also a short drive from Saint Margaret's Anglican Girls School, Saint Agatha's Primary School, Saint Rita's College and Clayfield College. Do not miss this exciting opportunity - call to arrange an inspection today.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.