29 Gifford Street Alderley
Contact agent for details
Exquisite Family Hideaway in a Peaceful Alderley Street
Showcasing exceptional style and an immaculate design over two sprawling levels, this modern American farmhouse exudes executive opulence at every turn.
Unveiling exquisite and elegant interiors adorned with soft contemporary tones enriched with bold gold accents, the residence's bespoke design caters effortlessly to the suburban family seeking ease of living and flawless entertaining.
Constructed to exacting standards and showcasing high-end finishes, the lower level reveals an expansive living area appointed with European oak parquetry flooring, wainscoting and a gas fireplace to create a feeling of warmth and sophistication.
Framed by sliding glass doors and high cross beam ceilings to invoke a sense of space and openness, this enticing living space adjoins the Miele chef's kitchen and flows out with ease onto your exclusive alfresco terrace. A blissful hideaway set against a sparkling swimming pool, this outdoor retreat allows for seamless living and entertaining.
Completing this enviable home are five bedrooms and a study across two light-filled levels. Featuring two lavish master retreats, this luxury abode is serviced by two ensuites, a deluxe family bathroom and a guest powder room adorned with brushed gold fittings.
Additional property highlights:
- Open plan lounge and dining area adorned with built-in joinery and a Heat and Glo gas fireplace complete with a feature mantle
- Stunning Miele kitchen equipped with dual ovens, a gas cooktop, built-in microwave and an integrated dishwasher
- Alfresco entertaining area boasting a built-in Beefeater BBQ, lights, fan and speakers
- Additional living upstairs via the media room with a sliding barn door
- Private master suite opening out to an exclusive balcony and featuring a walk-in robe and luxurious ensuite with a double shower and dual vanities
- A further three upstairs bedrooms with built-in robes and a study with built-in desks
- Deluxe family bathroom boasting a wet area with an exquisite freestanding bath, relaxing shower, dual vanities and a separate powder room
- A second master downstairs reveals outdoor access, a walk-in robe and a modern ensuite
- Triple garage with epoxy flooring, built-in storage, and roller-door access to the rear
- Mudroom and laundry flowing off the garage and living spaces
- Video doorbell, ducted air-conditioning and an alarm system
Nestled within a quiet street, this home presents an idyllic lifestyle within walking distance to cafes and 350m to bus stops and the hiking trails of Banks Street Reserve. The perfect family hideaway only 5 minutes from Oakleigh State School, Mt St Michael's and Marist College, residents are also just 5 minutes from Coles supermarket and Alderley station. A peaceful suburban lifestyle located 15 minutes from the CBD, this residence is most deserving of an inspection.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.