14 Quirinal Crescent Seven Hills
Contact agent for details
Brand New Executive Residence Offering Lifestyle Luxury and Exquisite City Views
A residence of style, sophistication and exceptional quality, this brand new residence boasts an elevated position and mesmerising vistas over the city and suburbs. Showcasing an enviable design and modern luxury, the expansive layout caters effortlessly to executives seeking a home of refined living and entertaining.
Unveiling open interiors adorned with engineered European oak floors and walls of glass complemented by electric and manual blinds, the home's vast array of windows, sliders and louvres enhance the captivating landscape.
Elegantly appointed and flowing in design, the entry level is comprised of a sprawling lounge and dining area connecting to the gourmet kitchen boasting reconstituted stone splashback and waterfall benchtops.
Thoughtfully composed for executive entertaining, these impeccable interiors move with ease onto the alfresco terrace revealing a glass-framed swimming pool and uncompromised views across the sweeping suburban skyline, city and mountains beyond. A breath-taking backdrop that transforms from dawn to dusk, residents and guests will relish this unrivalled entertaining space.
Four light-filled bedrooms positioned atop the upper level include a luxurious master suite harnessing direct views across the cityscape and Mt Coot-tha. Serviced by four designer bathrooms, including two ensuites, all the bathrooms feature stunning floor-to-ceiling tiles, stone vanities, rainfall showers and matte black fixtures.
Additional property highlights:
- Grand entryway opening into a soaring void with a feature pendant light
- Kitchen appointed with Fisher & Paykel appliances, soft-close drawers and butler's pantry
- Alfresco entertaining area boasting an outdoor kitchen and Matador built-in BBQ
- Ground floor media room revealing carpeted flooring and plantation shutters
- Third living area upstairs opening out to an elevated balcony with stunning vistas
- The master bedroom features direct city views, balcony access, an expansive walk-in robe/dressing room and an ensuite adorned with dual vanities and a freestanding bath
- A further two bedrooms also feature walk-in robes, including one with a private balcony and the second with an ensuite
- The central upper level bathroom reveals a freestanding bath and a separate powder room
- Electric front gate accessing the double garage with epoxy floors and built-in storage
- Video intercom and My Air ducted air-conditioning throughout the home
- Ground floor laundry, walk-in linen storage and under stair storage
Presenting an unparalleled lifestyle in a coveted suburb, this exquisite residence boasts a scenic setting within walking distance to the cafes and shops of The Corso. Serviced by buses and surrounded by beautiful parks, residents are also just moments from the hiking trails of Seven Hills Bushland Reserve. 650m to Seven Hills State School and close to elite private schools, including Loretto, Villanova, Lourdes Hill, Churchie and San Sisto, this esteemed residence is only 15 minutes to the CBD.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.