180 Barton Road Hawthorne
Contact agent for details
Riverside Excellence and Architectural Innovation
Positioned in an exclusive riverside avenue, this transformed Queenslander masterfully combines traditional character with contemporary style and architectural innovation.
A true design masterpiece by award-winning architect James Russell, the residence captures stunning views to the north-east encompassing the Brisbane River and Hamilton hillside.
Spanning three flawless levels with 744sqm of living space, the home's inspired U-shape floor plan is centred around enviable alfresco entertaining. Adorned with exquisite natural stone tiles and rich timber panelling, the intuitive use of glass creates a seamless connection to the natural landscape.
Composed of an open and airy lounge and dining area, Miele kitchen, games room and a state-of-the-art media room, the ground floor features rows of sliding stacker doors that open to reveal an expansive alfresco oasis. Blurring the lines between indoor/outdoor living, residents have their choice of two covered terraces, sunlit lawns and a sparkling pool admiring sweeping views across the suburb.
Resting high atop the upper level are five generous bedrooms, including an exquisite parents' retreat and private guest's quarters. Accompanied by an additional living area, offering essential breakout space for teenagers and visitors, this floor harnesses majestic views across the entertaining area and surrounding greenery.
Additional property highlights:
- Lounge with a concealed TV and media room with a projector and hidden screen
- Kitchen adorned with exquisite stone benchtops, a V-Zug integrated dishwasher and a suite of Miele appliances, including an induction cooktop and coffee machine
- Alfresco area with a built-in Beefeater BBQ, heated pool, private yard and a cubbyhouse
- Parents' retreat including a private lounge with rich timber flooring, VJ walls, leadlight glass, ornate ceilings, a warming fireplace and a private verandah gazing across the river
- The master bedroom features further traditional detail with a bay window, integrated storage and a luxurious ensuite with Travertine tiles, dual vanities and a double shower
- The guest suite is privately positioned at the rear of the home and boasts a stylish ensuite opening to an exclusive balcony
- A further three generous bedrooms reveal built-in robes and private balconies
- The main bathroom is adorned with beautiful Travertine tiles, a double shower, spa bath and stained glass windows; guest powder rooms are located across both levels
- Speakers throughout the living and entertaining areas and master retreat
- Intercom, ducted air-conditioning, alarm system and external CCTV
- Concrete reinforced basement with 5-car accommodation and large storage capacity
- Spacious 817sqm allotment with a large driveway and side access to the backyard
Positioned in a premier riverside avenue less than 100m from the water, residents will enjoy an exclusive lifestyle within walking distance to Hawthorne's renowned cinema and dining precinct. A stone's throw from Oxford Street, Lourdes Hill College, St Peter and Paul's and scenic parkland, this prestigious setting is only 15 minutes from the CBD.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.