This exclusive tree-lined street offers a private resort-style family home framed by handcrafted 'Castlemane' sandstone and is impressively well proportioned with ambient natural light, encompassing luxury living over three remarkable levels. With an emphasis on indoor and outdoor entertaining the property offers an understated luxury complete with a floodlit tennis court or mini rugby field, resort style swimming pool with private gazebo, manicured level garden and an extra space for an office or teenagers retreat.
Exclusively dress circle positioned on an expansive double block (2011m2) with significant frontage yet exceptional privacy, this prized family holding is within minutes of Ascot State School, St Margaret's, Clayfield College or easy access to Brisbane's finest private schools, Racecourse Road precinct, Airport, Gateway Bridge & Motorway and premier shopping precincts.
The remarkable Residence.
- An elegant 1950's, three level landmark home that has been updated for easy family living.
- Sitting/ reception hall with ornate high ceilings, a stone fire place and abundant storage.
- Ample formal and informal living areas with polished hardwood timber flooring
- Dining areas adjoin the large functional kitchen flowing to an oversized, covered rear terrace and al fresco entertaining area
- On the middle level there are 3 generous air-conditioned double bedrooms on each with built ins and fans
- An expansive air-conditioned parents retreat on the upper level with walk through robe, ensuite and an elevated suburban view that captures both morning sun and bay breezes.
- The lower level comprises of space for double office, large storage rooms and the potential for further expansion.
- Direct internal access from the 2 car secure garage.
The Grounds - 2011m2.
- Enter through the impressive remote front gates past the manicured gardens that are framed by a front fence hand crafted from Castlemane Stone.
- North-South facing full tennis court or mini rugby field, the choice is yours.
- Entertaining pavilion complete with B-B-Q, sink, fridge and speakers that run from a state of the art "Sonos" wireless music system.
- Resort style in-ground swimming pool and surrounds that completes the feel of your own private country club.
- Surrounded by multi-million dollar residences and neighbouring tennis courts.
- The home takes full advantage of its elevation, and north east positioning of the main living areas.
- Ascot State School catchment, close to St Margaret's, St Rita's, Clayfield College, St Agatha's Primary School and easy access to all Elite Inner City Private Schools via rail or bus.
- Walk to Racecourse Road restaurant, cafe and shopping precinct.
- Close to Portside Wharf, residential, retail and dining precinct, Eagle Farm and Doomben Racecourses.
- 6km to the CBD with easy access to the Brisbane Airport, Gateway Bridge & Motorway, ICB, Clem 7, Legacy Way and all major arterial roads
A timeless sophistication and dual outdoor lifestyle awaits you!
Expressions of Interest until Friday 20th of May unless sold prior.