Commanding an elevated position across the clifftops of Kangaroo Point, One Leopard Street is the one you've heard about, and now you have the chance to call it your own. Architecturally crafted and built to exacting standards, this is truly one of Brisbane's most unique residences.
Embracing every room of the home are 280 degree views of the unmistakable Brisbane skyline, river and Story Bridge. The entire property melds into its surrounds and is carved into the iconic Kangaroo Point cliffs. This home is designed to embrace its position and stunning views.
- Three levels of luxury living, each level accessible by the internal lift.
- Expansive lounge and dining areas are oriented to provide a seamless transition to the entertainers' balcony and the cityscape view beyond.
- Entertaining terrace with barbeque, Teppanyaki grill and wood fired pizza oven.
- Infinity pool with spa that runs along the length of the cliff, framed by glass balustrades to ensure uninterrupted views of the river below.
- Underfloor heating throughout all living and entertaining areas.
- Secluded parents retreat with a private balcony, lavish dressing room and a Calcutta marble ensuite complete with a freestanding bathtub.
- Six beautiful bedrooms, each with their own ensuite and walk-in robe.
- Climate-controlled wine cellar and tasting room.
- Fully equipped gym with Bisazza mosaic steam room.
- Multiple child friendly outdoor play areas.
- Soundproof cinema room with surround sound and big screen projector.
- Private home office set in the Eastern wing with an adjoining boardroom, kitchenette, second office space and outdoor barbeque and dining area.
- Secure gated entry with a five-car garage and direct access to the property.
- 1,184m2 land allotment, with 1445m2 of internal living space.
- Fully automated CBUS home automation system