Positioned in an exclusive and highly-sought after address, Ulmarra sprawls across a 719m2 with an expansive river frontage. Inside the home, you're met with a flowing floor plan that emphasises separation of space and creates a seamless transition between the interior and outdoor living areas.
With schools, amenities, parks and equestrian fields dotting the surrounding area, this family friendly locale offers a rare and desirable living experience for everyone. Situated only 10kms from the CBD, which takes just minutes thanks to the nearby Legacy Way, this incredible home for the executive family is not to be missed.
The home is graced with a selection of first-class appointments and features, including:
- An open plan main living area featuring a split-level design that takes you from dining room down to the comfortable yet spacious living room, complete with soaring ceilings, fireplace, gorgeous oak floorboards and exposed brick.
- A gourmet kitchen, finished with 20mm quartz stone benchtops, butler's pantry and a suite of Miele appliances, including 4-burner gas cooktop and oven.
- A superb entertaining patio that absorbs tranquil river views and comes complete with built-in barbeque and outdoor kitchen. Running parallel is a pristine lap pool with cascading waterfall.
- The perfectly positioned master suite, which enjoys its own serene outlook along with a series of luxurious extras including a private balcony, fireplace, oversized walk-in robe and exquisite ensuite with dual basin vanity, freestanding bathtub and a rainfall shower.
- Two of the further four bedrooms feature ensuites and walk-in robes, while a third bathroom services the remaining two bedrooms.
- Other notable features include an internal lift, designer lighting fixtures and extensive storage throughout, a 400 bottle wine cellar and a secure garage with space for four cars or river vehicles, such as jet-skis or kayaks.