Nestled on Dixon Street, a wide and tree lined cul-de-sac, this Mirvac - Cutters Landing home is known for its quality in not only its position but its design and functionality. Always in demand, this recently renovated home features a series of beautifully updated interiors across a family-friendly floor plan that prioritises space and natural light.
Perfectly positioned close to several local highlights including New Farm Park, the Brisbane Powerhouse, James Street Precinct, River Walk and Merthyr Village. The locality and convenience of this New Farm location is not to be missed.
Other notable features include:
- Recently updated interiors across both levels including Oak floors, a well-appointed kitchen with striking stone benchtops, Miele appliances and soft close cabinetry
- Four bedrooms, including a generously proportioned master suite, all fitted with built-in robes, ceiling fans and luxuriously soft carpet
- Dual Car Garage with ample storage space
- Multiple outdoor entertaining areas with a distinct flow between indoors and out
- Low-maintenance design and gardens
Local Amenity Close at Hand:
- Brisbane Powerhouse - 290m
- City Cat Terminal - 700m
- Citybound Bus - 550m
- Merthyr Village - 650m
- River walk - 300m