The Nest is a family home tucked away on a large bush block that combines an enviable combination of city views and an acreage lifestyle within the inner-city of Brisbane. The house draws its inspiration from modern roots, expressed through the juxtaposition of heavy vertical and light horizontal planes highlighting itself as an amazing representation of sub-tropical architecture.
The Nest's house and 4,240m2 block size, along with its panoramic scenery, is almost irreplaceable and absolutely unique. Presenting a blend of acreage living and inner-city convenience, this magnificent family residence will amaze all who see it.
- The design incorporates fine, elegant lines, sandblasted concrete, Spotted Gum timber and floor-to-ceiling glass.
- Stretching across three definitive zones, the home is bordered by alfresco entertainment areas providing a seamless blend of indoor and outdoor dining and entertaining
- Parents retreat offering separation and privacy along with striking city views
- Bedroom and bathroom wing, and separate games and entertainment room
- Sprawling lawn and grounds featuring a tennis court, pool and firepit
- Further features include; 1000 bottle wine cellar, four car garage and gym
- Irreplaceable 4,240m2 hilltop site taking advantage of a perfect north-east aspect
- Built by Kalka
- Architecture by Shaun Lockyer
It also boasts an enviably convenient location with an abundance of amenities within easy access including shops, public transport, cafes and restaurants. Stuartholme School, Suncorp Stadium, Mt Coot-tha and Brisbane Botanical Gardens are all close by with the city just 6km away.