Perched on an elevated 756m2 corner block on prestigious Hamilton Hill, this unforgettable residence boasts exceptional designs across three expansive levels. An ideal opportunity for families, the remarkable home offers unmatched views to the Brisbane river and city through floor-to-ceiling windows.
Multiple, light-filled living areas ensure stress-free entertaining, and room for every age group, along with outdoor spaces, a built-in barbecue and a stunning, infinity edge pool. Guests are easily accommodated in a private self-contained retreat with additional highlights including a theatre, temperature-controlled wine cellar, and gym.
Architecturally designed by Sparc, with interior designs from Greg Harris, the luxurious property features Calacatta marble finishes, soaring ceilings and state of the art inclusions.
- Six bedrooms, all with ensuites and built-in robes, with five king-sized rooms on the upper level
- Lavish 82m2 parent's haven with uninterrupted panoramic views of the river, city and mountains, plus dual walk-in robes, private viewing balcony, Ostrich skin leather pivoted entry door, 100% wool carpet and automated block-out blinds, windows and drop-own Samsung Smart television
- A deluxe ensuite with bookmatched Calcacatta marble dual shower area, timber veneer cabinetry, two-person spa bath with views and a vanity/makeup bench with dual basins and Gessi tapware,
- Deluxe second-floor kitchen with a butler's pantry, 100mm waterfall Calacatta marble island bench, Miele gas cooktop, Liebherr fridges, Gaggenau ovens and ample storage
- Open-plan area with double height ceilings flows out to terrace, barbecue and pool via electric, sliding glass doors
- Rumpus room and office with outdoor access
- Second rumpus room on top level, theatre and gym on ground floor
- Guest quarters comes with living room, kitchenette and ensuite
- Dual street access with two separate dual lock-up garages, keyless entry, monitored security system and a marble feature fountain at entry
Along with these blue-chip features is an equally enviable location. Walk to top notch private and public schools, including St Margaret's Anglican Girls School and Clayfield College, or stroll 200m to Kingsford Smith Drive and the river, with the city just 5km away. Drive a short distance to Eagle Farm and Doomben Racecourses and a wealth of shops, cafes and restaurants.