The ultimate entertainers' sanctuary, this phenomenal minimalist abode showcases an array of impressive features and magnificent 360-degree Tennyson, City and Mount Coot-tha views.
An extraordinary fusion of sleek lines, warm timber accents, concrete, black tones and natural stone, this sustainable property is a spectacular example of contemporary design. The residence includes:
- An exceptional lobby with a breathtaking void, a sculptural staircase and a beautiful pendant light;
- An expansive open-plan living and dining area;
- An adjoining galley-style kitchen featuring a breakfast bar, quality appliances and an eye-catching yellow splashback;
- A generous lounge area with stone feature walls, floor-to-ceiling glass, a connecting patio and a landscaped flowing courtyard;
- Three spacious bedrooms with built-in robes upstairs that are serviced by an elegant main bathroom;
- A private parents' retreat including dual walk-in robes, a dressing area and a lavish ensuite;
- A rooftop swimming pool with a glass edge; and
- An open-air terrace that commands incomparable 360-degree views
Capturing refreshing breezes from the nearby Brisbane River, the air-conditioned home is low-maintenance and self-sufficient. Equipped with a slew of intelligent features, the property will exceed expectations.
Falling within the Yeronga State School and Yeronga State High School catchment areas, this home is within walking distance of the Queensland Tennis Centre and Ken Fletcher Park. The Yeerongpilly train station and a number of bus stops are nearby, as is Christ the King Primary School, Saint Joseph's Catholic Primary School and Saint Aidan's Anglican Girls' School. Do not delay - call to arrange an inspection today.