An exquisite inner-city sanctuary adjacent to the popular Gasworks precinct, this sophisticated property showcases a bespoke Patricia Szonert design and high-end finishes. Capturing magnificent north-easterly views over the Brisbane River to Hamilton and beyond, the 23rd-floor apartment demands to be seen.
Stunning features include:
- Expansive 315m2 floorplan
- A spectacular living and dining area that looks out to the river
- A gourmet kitchen featuring a breakfast bar, dual sink, caesar stone splashback, quality appliances and a butler's pantry
- Additional breakfast nook with river views
- Multiple balconies with ample space for outdoor dining and an enviable outlook
- An oversized master bedroom boasting incredibly sizeable dual walk-in robes and a private balcony
- Two lavish ensuites; one includes a freestanding bath, dual vanities and a separate shower
- Three additional bedrooms with built-in robes
- A powder room and a separate laundry
- Four rare side-by-side car spaces
- Imported French Oak parquetry floors
As well as a fabulous cosmopolitan lifestyle and a convenient location, residents will enjoy the Haven Penthouse Collection's shared rooftop entertainment terrace. Expect extraordinary details such as a heated infinity pool with cabanas, a fire pit, barbecue, teppanyaki bar, al fresco dining areas, a sunset bar and a yoga lawn.
A leisurely stroll from a number of renowned dining options, this incomparable residence is also close to the Teneriffe ferry terminal and CityGlider bus stops. Falling within the New Farm State School, Fortitude Valley State Secondary College and Kelvin Grove State College catchment areas, this impressive abode is also a short drive from Brisbane Grammar School, St Joseph's College and St Margaret's Anglican Girls School. Do not delay - call to arrange an inspection today.