When traditional and modern design principles are skilfully interwoven, homes of exceptional status are conceived. Winning the Australian Institute of Architecture Award 2004 this is the epitome of Donovan Hill's imitable architectural style, with imposing dimensions offering the rarest of opportunities to secure a Teneriffe home that redefines luxury, design, and lifestyle.
Nestled within sub-tropical gardens, the interior showcases a meticulously designed and crafted palette. The light-filled entrance hall provides a dramatic prelude to the interior beyond, where spaces are defined by vast expanses of glass doors, louvers, and double-height voids. Soaring ceilings accentuate the sense of space in the open plan living and dining, and perfect harmony between architecture and landscape is achieved through custom New Guinea Rosewood sliding doors that create a seamless flow from inside to out. As one would expect, the kitchen is detailed with finesse whilst not compromising functionality and the entertainment terrace that is suitably finished with a built-in barbeque.
The home features a notable list of features, some of which include:
- Exclusive cul de sac Teneriffe Hill address surrounded by architectural homes
- Calacutta Oro marble kitchen with butler's pantry, Miele & Zanussi appliances
- Dedicated outdoor zones with built-in Wolf barbeque
- 3 oversized bedrooms including the master suite, ensuite & private balcony
- 2.5 bathrooms service the home, over the 3 levels
- Generous home office/ study or ideal gymnasium set up
- Ducted air, security & video intercom
- 15.6m heated lap pool + low maintenance, irrigated landscaping
- Garage accommodation for 2 vehicles + extensive storage including wine cellar
- Moments to the James Street, Gasworks, the Riverwalk, and the CBD
Every indulgence and convenience are accounted for in this premier Teneriffe Hill location and you are moments from cafes and restaurants, local grocers, transport and the CBD. 15 Abercrombie Street is three levels of minimalist functionality with living spaces that possess an aura of comfort, tactfully achieved via a calming neutral palette, rich textures and warm timber joinery throughout.
Your personal inspection is highly recommended.