Positioned in a prominent and prestigious hilltop location is this stunning multi-level Queenslander with expansive views of the CBD skyline, Mt Coo-tha and the surrounding suburbs. Spread over several levels this beautifully presented family home incorporates multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining areas and is conveniently located within walking distance to the Wilston Village cafe precinct.
Offering a well-proportioned layout this home features a perfect blend of traditional elegance with modern contemporary design.
- 5 bedrooms, office, 3 bathrooms, and 3 carparks
- Several spacious formal and informal living areas
- Designer kitchen with stone bench tops, glass splash backs and high quality appliances
- Polished timber flooring, high ceilings, and freshly painted
- Solar panels, Oblica solid iron fireplace, and Iron front security gate designed by Brisbane's leading Blacksmith - Robert Everingham
- 2 full width rear entertainer's decks plus a private front veranda with panoramic views up to Eildon Reserve
- Utility/entertainment/gym room flows out onto the paved terrace
- Sparkling in-ground swimming pool with a poolside entertaining terrace which overlooks the CBD skyline
- Plenty of storage areas throughout the home
- Landscaped gardens and a perfect North/South aspect
- Within the Windsor State School catchment
- Walk to shops, transport (rail & bus), Home Zone shops, Newmarket Village and Cinema Complex, RBH, QUT Kelvin Grove Campus, parks and schools and less than 4km to the CBD with easy access to all arterial roads and major transport corridors.