Elevated and set amongst Hamilton Hill's finest, this architecturally designed home by renowned designer - Chris Clout will be sure to impress with its contemporary design, luxe features and breathtaking river and city views. From the moment you enter you are greeted with grand sense of space from soaring ceilings and a stunning void that seamlessly separates the levels.
An entertainers dream and the absolute heart of the home, the third level boasts an idyllic setting with an abundance of indoor living and entertaining spaces that extend to the terrace with glamorous infinity pool with views. Luxurious and impressive, the showpiece kitchen offers integrated Miele appliances, stone benchtops, soft close cabinetry and butlers pantry.
The second floor is home to three additional bedrooms, two with walk in robes and terrace access, one with built in robe and all featuring their own ensuite. A separate living space, low maintenance flat grassed yard and laundry with direct courtyard access completes this floor. Master suite on its own floor, offers spacious ensuite with stand alone bathtub and dual basins, walk in robe and balcony with river and city views.
An extremely convenient position with everything at your fingertips, only moments to Ascot State School (within catchment), St Margaret's, St Rita's, Crosby Park, Brothers Rugby Club, Albion Cafe precinct and nearby to Racecourse Road's many boutique shops, cafes and restaurants. Close to all public transport and only 5km's to Brisbane's CBD, easily accessible via Kingsford Smith Drive.
5B has already sold prior to completion, please call Patrick on 0431 430 760 or Drew on 0421 078 273 to book an inspection today.
- Breathtaking river and city views
- Designed by renowned designer Chris Clout
- Lift servicing all levels
- Four bedrooms all with ensuites
- Master suite on its own floor with walk in robe, ensuite and balcony with views
- Showpiece kitchen with integrated Miele appliances, stone benchtops and butlers pantry
- Infinity pool with impressive views
- Four bathrooms + powder room
- Four car spaces + ample storage space
- Low maintenance flat grassed yard with landscaped gardens
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout