Pairing a bespoke design and resort-inspired living with a level of craftsmanship unrivalled in residential homes, this brand new residence presents luxury like no other. Showcasing professional interior design by AM Interior Studio and high-end finishes throughout, this extravagant abode ensures an opulent lifestyle within a prestigious Camp Hill avenue.
Created to invoke a sense of executive elegance that effortlessly transitions from living to entertaining, the home's immaculate interiors blend natural stone, glass walls, soaring voids and brushed brass fixtures to form a magnificent residence of unparalleled style.
Harnessing a wealth of natural light, the ground floor encompasses a designer Miele kitchen that connects flawlessly to the lounge and dining area. Rows of sliding stacker doors open from these interiors out to the enviable alfresco terrace to create a single flowing space the blurs the lines between indoor and outdoor living. A resort-style retreat, this haven has been designed for weatherproof entertaining and unveils an Artusi built-in BBQ, gas fireplace and glistening views across the sparkling pool.
Hosting five exquisite bedrooms over two immaculate levels, the residence includes a lavish master suite. A guest powder room and three designer bathrooms, including two ensuites, finalise this opulent abode and are adorned with Verdi Alpi marble tiles, frameless arch mirrors and modern brass tapware.
Additional property highlights:
- Living area with porcelain tiles, built-in speakers and a glass display wine cellar
- Designer kitchen showcasing Neolith Calacatta splashback, quantum quartz benchtops, butler's pantry, brushed brass tapware, zip tap and a sunken brass sink with drainage for use as a herb garden or ice bucket
- Miele oven, speed oven, warming drawer/slow cooker, gas cooktop, rangehood, integrated dishwasher, and an integrated French door Fisher & Paykel fridge/freezer
- Alfresco terrace boasting an outdoor kitchen with stone cladding, Australian timber ceiling and a swimming pool with mosaic waterline tiles and LED multicolour lights
- Separate media rooms positioned across both levels featuring sliding barns doors
- Study nook with engineered timber floors and views across the suburban skyline
- Master walk-in robe with brass fittings and a vanity with a glass jewellery display
- Master ensuite with dual vanities, double shower, rainfall shower and a luxurious bath
- A further three bedrooms with built-in robes harness natural light and elevated views on the upper level
- The central bathroom unveils dual vanities, a freestanding bath, and a powder room
- The ground floor bedroom includes a walk-in robe and double shower ensuite
- Exposed aggregate driveway and a triple garage with flush finish doors and height clearance to accommodate a boat or caravan
- The garage leads into the mudroom and laundry, boasting a hanging rail and drying court
- Exceptional internal storage, including an under-stair area and walk-in linen closet
- Dorani video intercom with keyless entry, CCTV, security system and built-in speakers
- Individual room temperature control with ActronAir ducted air-conditioning
- Beautifully maintained and low maintenance gardens with automatic irrigation
Presenting an exclusive position only minutes from elite schools, Martha Street and Camp Hill Marketplace, this opulent masterpiece promises a lifestyle of unrivalled luxury.