The ultimate in luxury riverfront living, this five-bedroom sanctuary on an extraordinary 3,339sqm allotment presents a truly unmissable opportunity. Expertly redesigned by renowned architect Shaun Lockyer and boasting phenomenal lifestyle offerings, the tastefully reimagined 'Campbell House' invites you to secure a piece of Graceville's illustrious history.
Sympathetically updated, the four-level property was designed in 1989 by winner of the Robin Boyd National Architectural Award Don Watson. Fully renovated with outstanding attention-to-detail, the residence showcases a unique pinwheel-like floor-plan that allows you to appreciate mesmerising river views from essentially every room. A unique brick and timber exterior complements the picturesque setting, while exquisite details such as lofty slanted ceilings and banks of full-height glass bring the outdoors in.
A wonderfully unique find, the home includes:
- Beautiful herringbone timber floors, skylights, bay windows, louvered windows, stone accents and a sophisticated monochromatic colour palette
- Incredibly spacious open-plan living and dining area on the second level that seamlessly flows from the grand entry foyer
- Immaculate gourmet kitchen displaying a breakfast bar, stone benchtops, a full suite of state-of-the-art Gaggenau appliances, a butler's pantry and ample cupboard storage
- Generous family room and adjoining bar area downstairs, as well as a connecting expansive grassed rear yard, established gardens, a massive terrace, an al fresco terrace and a magnificent in-ground swimming pool with an infinity edge and breathtaking river views
- Private boathouse and direct access to the river, plus provisions for an exclusive pontoon STAC.
- Opulent parents' retreat on the second level encompassing a lavish master bedroom, an original fireplace, dual walk-in robes and an attached terrace
- Luxe ensuite featuring dual vanities and a separate shower and freestanding bath
- Two additional bedrooms fitted with built-in robes and a designer main bathroom; another two bedrooms also boasting built-in robes and a third full bathroom are situated on the third level
- Functional office positioned on the fourth level with a balcony and vast amounts of storage
- Secure dual garage, multiple parking spaces within a secure electric gate, an abundance of storage, ducted air-conditioning and security system
Perched on a tranquil and tree-lined stretch of the Brisbane River, this unrivalled property is just streets away from Honour Avenue's attractions and the Graceville train station. A slew of shops, dining options and popular parklands are nearby, as is the cherished Sherwood Arboretum. Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and UQ's Saint Lucia campus are also easily accessible from this address.
Falling within the Sherwood State School and Corinda State High School catchment areas, this unparalleled residence is also a short drive from Saint Aidan's Anglican Girls' School, Saint Joseph's Catholic Primary School and Christ the King Primary School. Do not miss this rare opportunity - call to arrange an inspection today.