Looking out to the sparkling Brisbane River from its top-level position in the aptly named Waterfront Newstead complex, this three-bedroom property is just moments from Newstead's famed attractions. Inviting you to enjoy a spectacular lifestyle, this east-facing residence is also only three kilometres from Brisbane's CBD.
Refined and sophisticated, the thoughtfully crafted skyhome includes:
- Attractive tiled floors, banks of full-height glass, timber accents and a versatile neutral colour palette
- Spacious open-plan living and dining area that feels wonderfully bright and airy
- Adjoining covered balcony with stunning river and Newstead views and plenty of space for hosting guests
- Fantastic modern kitchen displaying quality appliances, a tiled splashback and ample cupboard storage
- Functional study and a separate powder room and laundry
- Lavish master bedroom upstairs fitted with dual built-in robes
- Opulent ensuite encompassing dual vanities and a separate bath and shower
- Two additional bedrooms; both showcase built-in robes, while one also benefits from a study nook
- Well-appointed main bathroom and an abundance of storage
- Rare secure parking for two cars, ducted air-conditioning and stacked glass sliding doors
A leisurely stroll from a plethora of acclaimed restaurants, cafes, bars and boutiques, this marvellous property is also a stone's throw from Waterfront Park's playgrounds and cherished riverwalks. The Teneriffe Ferry Terminal, Gasworks Plaza and a number of city-bound bus stops are also nearby. The fashionable James Street, Teneriffe and Howard Smith Wharves precincts are also easily accessible from this address, as is QUT's Gardens Point campus.
Falling within the New Farm State School, Fortitude Valley State Secondary College and Kelvin Grove State College catchment areas, this impeccable residence is also a short drive from Brisbane Grammar School, Brisbane Girls Grammar School and Saint Joseph's College. Do not miss this exciting opportunity - call to arrange an inspection today.