Unrivalled in its lifestyle offerings, this phenomenal property set amongst lush bushland is Brisbane's most impressive address.
Comprised of a six-bedroom main residence, a two-bedroom guest house, a unique 'entertainment house' and accommodation for up to 35+ cars, the property includes:
- Opulent main residence with a wonderfully spacious open-plan living and dining area, plus a connecting lounge room, a study and a linked terrace
- Immaculate kitchen displaying a breakfast bar, premium appliances, a butler's pantry, wine storage and ample cupboard storage
- Adjoining games room, home theatre, music room, two gyms (cardio and weights), indoor and outdoor spa facilities and a sauna
- Expansive grounds encompassing landscaped gardens, an outdoor cinema, soccer field, a tennis court, a basketball court, a separate outdoor gym, a glass-framed in-ground swimming pool, a gazebo, a pool shed and an al fresco area with an outdoor kitchen
- Ensuited sixth bedroom downstairs, while another four ensuited main bedrooms with walk-in robes are situated upstairs
- Luxe ensuited parents' retreat showcasing dual walk-through robes and a private balcony
- Self-contained guest house complete with two bedrooms, a full bathroom, a kitchenette, a generous living and dining area, a linked deck and a dual tandem carport
- Separate office building benefitting from two sizeable offices with built-in desks, a bar, a storeroom and a full bathroom
- Exceptional 'entertainment house' with a 3D golf simulator, a 'mancave' with a bar, another full bathroom and a massive arcade-style games room
Also featuring a mud room, an internal laundry and three separate garages, the residence also includes ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
Positioned near a multitude of shops, dining options and prestigious private schools, this extraordinary home falls within the Gumdale State School and Capalaba State College catchment areas. Do not miss this rare opportunity - call to arrange an inspection today.