Nestled in a secluded pocket of popular New Farm, this two-storey residence is a perfect fusion of subtle, contemporary design and practical living. With an appeal that is sure to attract families and executive buyers alike, this exclusive residence offers a lifestyle of unmatched convenience as well as a degree of quiet tranquillity rarely found among inner-city homes.
A display of bold colours, clean lines, and a balanced blend of materials come together to create a striking and unique facade, which is further enhanced by the sub-tropical gardens that frame the property. Inside, the architecturally designed floor plan is highlighted by high ceilings, internal voids and banks of glass that accentuate the sense of freedom and space.
Other notable features include:
- A centrally located kitchen, featuring high-end Miele appliances, a generous butler's pantry, black cabinetry, stone benchtops and a feature Mountain Ash timber breakfast bar
- Versatile and light-filled dining and living spaces with large sliding doors allowing for seamless access to the entertaining courtyard and pool area with frameless glass fencing and green wall
- Three comfortably appointed bedrooms, including the master with ensuite, walk-in robe and private balcony
- A stylish main bathroom, laundry with external access and quiet study nook
- Ducted air conditioning, downstairs powder room, secure garage with space for two vehicles accommodation and ample storage space
Positioned within walking distance of the Brisbane CBD, ferry terminals, Howard Smith Wharves and an abundance of other local highlights, this home presents the very best Brisbane has to offer right at your doorstep.
Call to arrange inspection today.