Hidden atop of one of Brisbane's most highly sought after streets, is a property of relaxed elegance and of an unquestionable calibre.
Close to the best that Auchenflower has to offer, including restaurants, cafes, excellent schools, parks, transportation and the CBD, this is an opportunity to not be missed.
- Low maintenance contemporary, single level, accessible and secure home on 825m2 with perfect North-South orientation.
- KP Architects renovated this home 6 years ago, with an emphasis on privacy and comfort, using concrete and natural materials, including marble and wood, to integrate the garden with all of the living spaces.
- Separate areas for work, sleep & leisure with leafy city or garden views.
- 3 generous sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with air-conditioning ducting and wiring in place to divide the largest room into two bedrooms if desired.
- Master suit contains 2 large walk in dressing rooms and a spacious spa-style bathroom clad in marble, with sliding doors opening directly onto a secluded garden with heated floors and towel rails.
- Living area fully insect screened with fans, as well as ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and a gas fireplace.
- Large entertaining veranda with city views and equipped with space heaters for year round comfortable living.
- Low maintenance, drought-proof tropical garden.
Please contact Ann-Karyn 0419 708 094 for more information on this property.