89 Welbeck Street Alderley
Contact agent for details
The Perfect Family Residence with Panoramic Views!
Positioned in a private hilltop address with panoramic views across to the Airport, Fisherman's Island, Moreton Bay and Mt Coot-tha, this stylishly renovated Queenslander offers families exquisite design, exceptional separation of space, multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining areas and an ideal location.
Spread over two levels, this generously proportioned and impeccably presented home is on 708m2 and is perfect for entertaining all year round.
- Five bedrooms, office, two designer bathrooms
- The main bedrooms incorporates a parents retreat, custom built his and hers walk-in robes, stunning ensuite with a claw foot bath and a private balcony with panoramic views
- Stunning light filled kitchen features Caesar stone benchtops, an island bench and sleek cabinetry showcasing the quality stainless steel appliances and a butler's pantry that provides plentiful storage.
- Spacious open plan dining and lounge area with custom built bar
- Expansive glass bi-fold doors open onto the spacious and private entertaining deck that features an outdoor kitchen
- In-ground swimming pool with pavilion
- Spacious front wraparound deck with mountain and district views is also perfect for entertaining
- Child friendly yard with manicured gardens
- Internal laundry with plenty of storage
- Three car accommodation with internal access
- Close to transport (rail and bus), local shops and cafes and parklands and bikeways
- Less than 6km to the CBD with easy access to all arterial roads, tunnels (ICB, Clem 7, Legacy Way), The Airport Link and Bridges
Move straight in with nothing to do but enjoy!
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.