102 Victoria Avenue Chelmer
Contact agent for details
Magnificent Queenslander on 906m2 allotment
Immaculately presented, this five-bedroom home seamlessly combines heritage-style elegance with an exquisite modern aesthetic. Bathed in natural light and showcasing superb entertainment options, 'Wetherell' is a truly iconic address which has undergone an extensive makeover by Kalka.
Kalka is Queensland's premier boutique builder, building homes that capture the essence of Queensland living. They are known for their contemporary, thoughtful homes that are built for life.
Positioned in a coveted street, the dual-level property includes:
- Fresh white colour palette, washed oak timber flooring, natural limestone external tiling, high ceilings, louvered windows and bi-fold doors
- Formal living room and an incredibly spacious open-plan living and dining area that feels light and airy
- Impressive gourmet kitchen encompassing Italian Carrara marble benchtops and splashback, Miele appliances, a Billi filtered water fixture, integrated fridge, a breakfast bar, butler's pantry and ample 2Pac cupboard storage
- Generous covered patio displaying natural stone paving, an outdoor kitchen and an in-built barbecue and benching
- Expansive fully-fenced grassed rear yard with an undulating landscape and established gardens
- Glass-framed in-ground swimming pool and surrounding timber deck
- Opulent master retreat upstairs boasting a walk-in robe and lavish ensuite
- Three additional bedrooms and a guest bedroom; each feature ensuites and walk-in robes
- Dedicated laundry, mudroom and a dual carport
- Premium ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and an abundance of storage
Only a two-minute walk from the Chelmer train station, this impeccable residence is also close to bus stops, the Western Magpies AFC and Honour Avenue's boutiques and dining options. Other nearby attractions include Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, the cherished Sherwood Arboretum and UQ's Saint Lucia campus.
Falling within the Graceville State School and Indooroopilly State High School catchment areas, this resplendent home is also a short drive from Christ the King Primary School, Saint Aidan's Anglican Girls' School and Saint Joseph's Catholic Primary School. Do not delay - call to arrange an inspection today.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.