363 Brisbane Corso Yeronga
Contact agent for details
Lavish riverfront sanctuary in one of Brisbane's most prestigious streets
Utterly luxurious, this beautifully crafted home on a 916sqm allotment invites you to enjoy an enviable lifestyle. Positioned amongst multi-million-dollar properties in the coveted Brisbane Corso, this five-bedroom residence encompasses 970sqm of undercover living, two swimming pools and a private boat pontoon.
Designed with impeccable attention-to-detail, the tri-level home provides vast amounts of space for relaxing and hosting guests in style. Boasting an internal lift and seamlessly connecting with its extraordinary setting, the property includes:
- Sleek tiled floors, magnificent five-metre voids, timber-clad ceilings, a unique in-ground water feature, floor-to-ceiling glass, a Jet Master fireplace and a stone feature wall
- Incredibly spacious open-plan living and dining area that you will love sharing with guests
- Adjoining formal lounge room, a media room and a grand entry foyer showcasing a timber staircase
- Immaculate gourmet kitchen displaying a breakfast bar, 80-millimetre stone benchtops, a full suite of Miele appliances, banks of soft-close cabinetry, a butler's pantry and preparation area
- Full-height stacked glass sliding doors opening out to a covered balcony capturing stunning Brisbane River views
- Sizeable ground-level rumpus or games room equipped with a bar, a projector and a linked balcony
- Phenomenal separate in-ground swimming pool, heated spa and timber deck
- Fully-fenced grassed rear yard, landscaped gardens and a boat pontoon with power and water available
- Sophisticated open-plan ensuite featuring dual vanities, a glass-framed powder room and a separate bath and shower
- Functional ensuited home office on the entry level that can serve as a fifth bedroom
- Plantation shutters, downlights, ducted air-conditioning, Dynalite lighting system, surround sound technology and electric blinds
Despite being just seven kilometres from Brisbane's CBD, this incomparable residence feels like an exclusive sanctuary. With a magnolia-dotted front garden and views of verdant greenery, this exceptional home is ideally immersed into nature.
Residents will also appreciate being part of Yeronga's welcoming community; a plethora of popular dining options, shops and parklands are only minutes away. Other conveniences in the area include a multitude of city-bound bus stops and the Fairfield and Dutton Park train stations.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.