Lovingly held for over 15 years, this extraordinary historical home is positioned on a 607sqm block amongst Hamilton Hill's finest and is like nothing else you will find on the market. Elevated with unobstructed river, city and Story Bridge views that will remain a permanent fixture of this charming home.
Boasting a character facade and traditional interior with decorative ceilings, beautiful timber floors, stained glass and classic chandeliers throughout, this is an exclusive offering with endless opportunities to make this home your own.
Cleverly designed, the master suite on its own floor features a spacious living area with views, ensuite and separate powder room, walk in robe and balcony. The ground floor of the home offers almost every living space facing the city. Kitchen, three additional bedrooms with built in robes and bathroom completes this floor. An abundance of storage, one secure car space, office, laundry and bathroom are all located under house.
An extremely convenient position with everything at your fingertips, only moments to Ascot State School (within catchment), St Margaret's, St Rita's, Crosby Park, Brothers Rugby Club, Albion Cafe precinct and nearby to Racecourse Road's many boutique shops, cafes and restaurants. Close to all public transport and only 5km's to Brisbane's CBD, easily accessible via Kingsford Smith Drive.
- Unobstructed river, city and Story Bridge views
- 607sqm block, flat grassed yard and matured hedges
- Four bedrooms, two with built in robes
- Master suite on its own floor with ensuite + separate PR, walk in robe, living area and balcony
- Three bathrooms
- Ample indoor living and entertaining spaces, living room with fireplace
- Library / multiple purpose room
- Abundance of storage space under house with secure car space, office, laundry and bathroom